Monday, February 20, 2012

Gone but not forgotten.... Mom, u r Forever in my heart

Its been so long since my last blog post. I didn't even get the chance to wish everyone happy new year and its almost the end of february.

I've been busy with stuff & couldn't find the time to update. My bad, yea I know. Will try my best to update more often from now on.

Well, 2011 went by so quickly, left me with lots of sweet & bitter memories. I will never forget 9/12/11. My beloved mom passed away on this very day. (sudden death). Its been hard for me to deal with her death & its harder to move on as every little thing that I do, reminds me of her.

Its even harder as she passed away 4 days before my birthday! My birthday will never be the same ever again! Nothing will ever be the same again. I still remember, just a few days before she passed away, we shared a slice of red velvet cake. I told her thats the cake I want for my birthday. We made plans for my birthday. Little did I know that she'll be gone forever and thats the last cake I'll ever share with her.

My last memories with her, is that red velvet cake. Everytime I look at red velvet cake, it brings tears to my eyes. On my birthday, I waited for her call to wish me happy birthday. I forgot that she's gone ... forever. I cried when i realised she's gone, they'll be no more wishes, phone calls, presents, hugs, jokes.... There'll be nothing from this day onwards, and I feel so empty inside.

Its not easy dealing with sudden death, gone, just like that. So many things I want to share and do with her. Sighhh.... All I have now, are memories of her and me. I will never forget it and she'll forever be in my heart, always.

Life is too short!

Mum, I luv you and miss you oh so dearly!

2 comments:

Blossom inch said...

what a nice post you have written, don't cry too much and hope to see you soon.

Amelia Khalik said...

I can feel ur pain reading ur post. It made me sad too. No words could explain or heal ur scars. Yes gone but not forgotten. Well said rosa. Take care beb. Juz buzz us if u wanna meet ok...:)))