Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Together we dream of magical things LO...

Hey hey! Gosh its been so long since my last post, been busy with stuffs + not feeling well. Today, am sharing with you a LO that I did few months back. This LO is 3 layers thick! Hahaha... I went nuts cutting & layering. I am also sharing this LO at Papier's blog and it will be on display at Papier's store.



Some close-up shots.





Yes, I went nuts cutting and layering.





Thanks for looking and happy scrapping. I have another LO to share, keep an eye for it. Cheers!

Materials used: Prima pp, Webster's Pages pp, Prima Flowers, Prima Crystals, Dusty Attic Chipboard Fairy, Glossy Accents, American Crafts Thickers, Foam Dots, Acrylic paint.

7 comments:

Blossom inch said...

lovely page and love the layering Kak Rosa, what a precious pic of you with DD and DS. I hope everything is fine with you and see you this Saturday!

Hugs

Lynnda Hosni said...

Hey Stranger... how are you.... Selamat Hari Raya....this is gorgeous ... hugs...xoxo

Nida Razali said...

Wow..this is really a beautiful work! TFS!

Mazlina said...

wow.. love the layering.. just looks magical! :)

jazsutra said...

Hello there Rosa, I am so glad to have the honour to see and touch these original masterpieces when I was at Papier! These are just STUNNING!! Your layering is gorgeous and your colour palette is gorgeous!! TFS and Thank you for taking time to join in the class. It was great knowing you and cheers to the new friendship ;)

love,jaz

Jaime Lee said...

Simply awesome layering! Can't seem to see enough in the pictures. I must see and feel the real thing lol ;)

annieambriel said...

wow ... fantastic layering work dear... such a beautiful mix of colours and elements.. :)