Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Dear Dream Big always

Hola crafters! Are you crazy about stamps? I know I am! Whenever I see stamps, I just got to have them. Due to that, I'm having one major storage problem. Hmmm... Got to sort it out.

Today, for Papier's DT project, I did a LO using the new stamps that I bought from Papier to embellish it. Yummy Prima Dress Foam stamp & Unity stamps! Go check em out in Papier, while stocks last. Its fun fun fun playing with stamps. This is what I created.



I stamped the dress form onto plain cs, cut it out, jazz it up with stickles, rhinestones, my handmade mini bloom and adhere it with foam dots. Its a big dress foam stamp, the size is almost 12'x12'!



I paint the plain tag chipboard with red acrylic paint, stamped 'dream.Big' and some patterns on it. I also stamped the sentiment at the side.



Gotta love the Unity stamps.



My handmade blooms.



Till then, happy crafting and enjoy the month of May!

Materials used: My Mind's Eye pp, Plain cs, Pink Paislee pp, Unity Stamps, Prima Dress Foam Stamp, Distress Ink, Liquid Pearls, Martha Stewart puncher, Stickles, Plain tag chipboard, Acrylic paint.

Slice Design Card: Wedding & Basic Elements.

7 comments:

Blossom inch said...

beautiful layout and I love the stamp so much!

Lynnda Hosni said...

WOWZERS Rosa!!! this is really beautiful love the gorgeous dress...and the whole combo match perfectly!! You awesome...if you love stamping...why not come along and join me at scrapbookers Anonymous... FUN too...hugs..xoxo

Sandy Ang said...

So fun to see stamping on your LO ! Especially love the dress form.

Amelia Khalik said...

Hey beb, i saw the dressform stamp but seriously dont know how to use it! You did good!!! Every details is done with so much effort! Good job beb! :)))

annieambriel said...

Fab LO.. love the glittered dress form and all the elements.. :D

Craftylicious said...

gorgeous one Rosa! love how you used the dress form stamp (and how you dressed it up!) :)..your handmade blooms are always tdf! :)

Jaime Lee said...

Wow..cantikya your bloom :) The layout is lovely too especially the dress foam.