Thursday, April 28, 2011

SIL Blog Hop - Week 4

It's week 4 of SIL 2nd Anniversary bloghop by DT Naddy. Details Scrap-It-Lah Blog Hop (Week 4) Challenge. The challenge is to create a 2-photo layout.

I love to play with Distress Ink, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist and stamps. For this LO, I used mostly plain cs and make my own pp (except for the leaves and my handmade flower). This is my take for their week 4 challenge.


I used plain kraft paper for the base, to create the pattern I used Distress Ink and Glimmer Mist.

Tear the plain cs, stamp on it and add Distress Ink & Glimmer Mist to jazz it up. I cut-out the leaves and flower using Slice.






Thanks for looking. Have a nice day and happy scrapping sweeties!

Materials used: Kraft cs, Plain cs, My Mind's Eye pp, Tim Holtz Elegant Flourishes dies, Tim Holtz stamps, Distress Ink, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, Rhinestone.

Slice Design Card: Remember This

8 comments:

Naddy said...

beautiful lo... love the background :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Awesome layout, love the distressed look!

Lynnda Hosni said...

Ahhh this is awesome HotMomma!!!... I love the medium used...very inspiring indeed!!..TFS my friend.. hugs...xoxo

Chowchow said...

Rosa - love how you always display technique in your layouts. Thanks for playing along at SIL.

Blossom inch said...

what a great technique you used and created an awesome background paper...a lot of distress ink used and love all of it. Thanks for sharing!

Amelia Khalik said...

wow..check out the cardstock background! Awesome work beb! Cantek! Full of techniques..:)

Annie@Ambriel said...

wow... love the dimension you have added on the background.. great technique.. love the leaves branches :)

Nadhrah Maidin said...

cantik giler babe...truly beautiful. You played well.