Thursday, April 21, 2011

SIL Blog Hop - Week 3

It's gonna be a bieberific time tonite! Few more hours to go, can't wait for the concert. Wohooo...

I'm submitting this for the Scrap-It-Lah Blog Hop (Week 3) Challenge. I was so busy the past 2 weeks, I didn't get the chance to play along with their week 1 & week 2 challenges. For week 3, its an altered door hanger challenge. More details about it HERE.

Presenting my altered door hanger.



For the base, I used Basic Grey Curio (Camelia) pp. I cut out the designs from the Graphic 45 Once Upon a Springtime Collection pp.



I layer them using foam dots.



Love the Graphic45 pp. Simply gorgeous!



Thanks for looking. Have a nice day and happy scrapping sweeties!

Materials used: Basic Grey Curio (camelia), Graphic45 Once Upon A Springtime Collection (Once Upon a Springtime, Primrose Cottage, Enchanted Forest).

9 comments:

annieambriel said...

This has got to my favourite project of yours.. Just stunningly gorgeous babe!

Blossom inch said...

nice one, i love the fussy cutting.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So beautiful, I love this G45 collection!

Lynnda Hosni said...

Woohoo check you out... I spot a winner already!!! One word BEAUTIFUL my dear.... have a good one...hugs...xoxo

Chowchow said...

Rosa, this is so so beautiful. Love it so much. Thanks for playing along at SIL.

teacher jessy said...

What a gorgeous looking altered door hanger! Love the fairies!

Craftylicious said...

Gorgeous altered hanger Rosa!! love the fussy cutting and layerings!! :)

Jaime Lee said...

This is awesome babe, love that G45 paper and your work is stunning!!

Nadhrah Maidin said...

SOOOOOOOO PRETTY!