Monday, April 18, 2011

Scrappin Studio -SSC 3/4/11

Oopsss! I forgot to submit this! Did it a few weeks back, I was so busy and totally forgot about it! Anyway, this is for the sketch challenge over at Scrappin Studio. It's not about winning, it's about participating and having fun creating. I luv their sketches. Do check it out and while you're at it why not join in the Sunday Sketch Challenge. The more the merrier!

This is my take for the challenge based on the given sketch.
- Pictures of my sweet adorable so cute niece.



I've been bitten by the fussy cut and layering bug! We all go thru certain phase, and at the moment, am stuck with cutting and layering. Please bare with me. The word 'so cute' is cut out from Slice Big Kids Design Card.



Fussy cut some of the design from the pp.



Close-up of my layering.



Thanks for looking. Have a nice day everyone!

Materials used: MME pp, Webster's pages pp, Webster's pages vellum, Pink Paislee pp, 7Gypsies Stickers, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist.

Slice Design Card: Big Kids

4 comments:

Jaime Lee said...

Rosa, thank you for playing along! I love those layering and you translate well in this sketch challenge :)

Amelia Khalik said...

Hey beb..someone is on cutting frenzy!!! lol. Love ur take on the sketch. Fab fussy cutting!!! Awesome work beb! :)))

Lynnda Hosni said...

Woohoo Rosa..you queen of fussy cutting!!...Lovely layout..with great PP and your fussy cutting is awesome... TFS...hugs...xoxo

Craftylicious said...

beautiful Rosa!! your niece is such a cutie pie!! and I gotta agree, it's not bout winning but bout having fun creating! that's wat scrapping's about isnt it! :)