Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Cheeky Boy

Hey hey! It's April and a new DT kit from Papier for me to play with. I had fun playing and creating with the Basic Grey Curio pp last month. This month I got the Pink Paislee pp and no fussy cutting involve this time around so I make my own embellishments using Slice.

This is what I created...



No fussy cutting this week, I did masking instead. I embellished the LO with cut-out designs using Slice.



The stars is from Basic Elements Slice Design Card. I cut it out, distress it and stamp on it.





A simple, fast and straight forward LO from me this week. Give it a try. Its fun to make your own embellishments and that's the reason why I love Slice. I can cut-out the designs that I want, anytime, anywhere.

Till then, have a nice day and happy crafting sweeties!

Materials used: Pink Paislee pp, Plain cs, Bazzill cs strips, Jennibowlin button chipboard, Tim Holtz Mask, Distress Ink, Tim Holtz Scrollwork Dies, Pink Paislee Element Stickers.

Slice Design Card: Wedding & Basic Elements.

7 comments:

Lynnda Hosni said...

You can never go wrong with TH mask and distress eh... this is beautiful.. FUN... and great element used too... compliment that cute photo... as well... Very inspiring my dear... I heart this... TFS... hugs...xoxo

Mazlina said...

Those web masks look awesome!!!!! Great misting. :)

teacher jessy said...

Diggin' the spider web for sure. Awesome layout!

Amelia Khalik said...

Wooooo...love the masking!!! Serious cantek!!! Good job beb. Ur details is amazing!!! :)))

annieambriel said...

cool masking techniques and love the star.. .Lovely work dear :D

Blossom inch said...

oh my...love the masking K.Rosa!

Craftylicious said...

This is so cool Rosa! You're amazing at masking! and lovely embellies from ur slice u have there! :)