Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Serenity

Hola! Its 8311 and today I'm sharing with you a LO that I did with the Basic Grey Curio {'Curiously Cool'} kit from Papier. More info on the kit HERE. Its definitely a cool kit. I luv it!

*Psstt: This month is all about me coz I luv this kit so much. Credit to mr photographer @ my hubby for taking pictures of me.

TIP: I wanna share with you, what I did to enhance the Basic Grey rub-ons that's included in the kit. The rub-ons are simply lovely, instead of applying it onto the paper, I rub it onto a transparency, cut it out and use foam dots to give it that floating effect. This way, the image is not flatten.



This is my take for this week.



Lots of fussy cutting and layering. Some close up shots...



Its all about cutting and layering. The butterfly is from the BG rub-ons, I rub it onto a transparency and cut it out.



The flower frame is also from the BG rub-ons, same technique as above. I stamped the image using the BG clear stamp (included in the kit), and enhance it further with glossy accents.



Added stickles to the alphabets to enhance it.

I used the embellishments that is included in the kit. Hope you give it a try. Till then, have a nice day and happy crafting sweeties!

From the kit, materials used: Basic Grey Curio (textile) pp, Basic Grey Curio (rosa water) pp, Plain cs, BG rub-ons, BG decorative stickers, BG clear stamps, MR calendar.

Additional materials used: Stickles, Distress Ink, Tim Holtz Mask, Glossy Accents, transparencies.

9 comments:

Blossom inch said...

I love the fussy cutting and layering, awesome and the masking indeed nice. Photo pun cantek kan, see you end of March and take care. We could do ATCs swap on that day!

Mazlina said...

great fussy cutting!! love all the arrangement of the flowers :))

craft-tee said...

Simply stunning Rosa..I love the color pallette..

Lynnda Hosni said...

Woohoo Rosa... Great job on the fussy cuttings..I love it... and masking too...top up with those flowers... make this layout...just stands out...of course not forgeting the lady on the picture...cantik giler!!....hehehhe...hugs...hot momma...xoxo

Amelia Khalik said...

Oohhh wow..beautifully done beb! Love the masking and the butterflies!! This is so u!! Gorgeous!! :))))

Nadhrah Maidin said...

cool techniques babe. your picture are lovely lah. kinda missing meeting u!

Craftylicious said...

This is seriously sweet! love the rub-on on transparency! and the layers of flowers!! beautiful! :)

annieambriel said...

Wowwee... such a gorgeous LO.. I love it. Look at the masking misting and all that fussy cutting.. Love it :)

Sandy Ang said...

Wow that's a lot of fussy cutting with Curio paper. Your photo looks gorgeous on the LO!