Monday, January 24, 2011

Help me to help her...

Dear scrapper friends,

I hope everyone is in good health. Life is too short, so live life to the fullest and make the best out of it, while you still can. You never know what tomorrow may bring, you’ll never know until it hit you. I always try to make everyday a special day for there might be no tomorrow.

I need your help. A good friend of mine, fell ill late Nov ’10. It started with just fever, lasted for a few days, with no sign of getting better, she was admitted to the hospital. Doctors did all that they could trying to figure out what is wrong with her, all kind of tests were carried out. Somehow in between all that, she slipped into coma. I was the last person to see her before they put her in ICU with life support machine. It’s like as if she knew that I was coming to see her on that very day, she waited for me.

The next day as I was leaving for Singapore, I received a call early in the morning, informing me of her conditions. I cried and cried and cried. They are considering of removing the life support machine, as there is no hope. Why????? What ever happen to second chance or let’s wait and see and pray for a miracle? I cried and I said my prayers for her. My prayers were answered they decided not to remove it.

After a few weeks, she came out of coma. Day goes by, week after week, Christmas went by and 2011 came. It’s a miracle that she pulls thru, she’s strong I know she is. Today, she’s back at home. I am happy that she’s back home but I am sad for what she’s going thru now. It’s an uphill battle from now. She can’t walk, can’t move, can’t sit, can’t do and hold anything, she can only talk. It's difficult and depressing for her. I am not giving up hope as I believe there’s a rainbow at the end of the tunnel. I am praying for another miracle.

To my scrapper friends,
I need a little something from you. I would very much appreciate it if you would be kind enough to make her a card / a mini album / a 12x12 LO or anything. What I have in mind is to get as many cards / mini album / 12x12 LOs and compile it all, fill it up with pictures of her & her 3 adorable kids, with words of encouragement. I want her to be able to see and remember the good old days and the reasons why she should never give up.

Help me to help her. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you for taking your time reading this. Life is so fragile…..

3 comments:

Blossom inch said...

count me in, how am I going to get the photos so that I can scrap? e-mail me at yuzzyusof@gmail.com
Insyallah and I pray that everything will be fine. On another note, today our family received a bad news...my sister in law diagnosed with cancer. How sad...

Blossom inch said...

count me in, how am I going to get the photos so that I can scrap? e-mail me at yuzzyusof@gmail.com
Insyallah and I pray that everything will be fine. On another note, today our family received a bad news...my sister in law diagnosed with cancer. How sad...

annieambriel said...

sure dear.. I will make her a card. I am so sad to read this. did they determine, was caused this.

I will let you know when its ready.

Take care. My prayers for her.