Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Papier's Dec DT 2nd Challenge - Card

Hey hey! Its the second week of the Papier's Dec DT Challenge with a lil twist. The 3 of us (Amelia, Sharm & myself), were given the same kit and to create 4 projects out of it. Our projects will then be reveal every monday of this month. What's the twist? Ontop of the kit given, we are required to use a list of supplies as well.

The first challenge was to do a LO. For this week @ the second challenge is to do a card and to include / use any of the items from the list of supplies.

This is my take for this week challenge. Its a swing card. A simple swing card. Very simple!


The Front


The Inside


To create the Santa Claus, I used the Slice Noel Design Card- I used red cs to cut out the base shape of Santa, then I cut out white cs using the layer setting and glue it ontop of the base shape. The presents, I used MS puncher (GIFTS). I punched the plain cs, cut out the presents to separate it, I then layer them using foam dots and add stickles to it.


The embellishment is cut out using Slice Noel Design Card and I stamped randomly on to the background.




Back



Thanks for looking! Have fun decorating your christmas tree and wrapping up presents! Til then... HoHoHo....

Note: Don't forget to vote for your choice of DT at Papier's blog. To vote, go to the top page of the right column.
Did you know that TWO lucky voters who voted for the winning DT will win a little RAK from Papier? More details HERE
.

Materials used: Plain c/s, MM Noel pp, Dear Lizzy pp, Scenic Route pp, MS puncher (Gifts), Prima Clear Stamps (Build-A-Bauble), Slice Noel Design Card.

4 comments:

Lynnda Hosni said...

great X'mas card... fantastic...I love it...

done my honour to vote... but did not email details :)...xoxo

annieambriel said...

wowee.. what a card. love the santa, 3D and everything. Well done :)

Blossom inch said...

nice one....

eMeLiNe Seet said...

Happy Belated Birthday Rosa !! :) just love this - the little santa is so adorable !