Monday, December 13, 2010

I'm a year older today!



Its my birthday today. Am a year older! I'm thankful for everything! I wouldn't want to change it any other way! I'm blessed with a loving and wonderful family, am so thankful for that!

December is always a busy month for me. Sighhh... I've made up my mind, I'll be taking a short break from scrapping from JUNE 2011 to OCTOBER 2011, to concentrate on my daughter. She'll be sitting for her PMR exams next year. Have to focus on her, tutor her and give her the support. Thats the sacrifice that I have to make. Next year, instead of scrapping, I'll be busy reading her books to tutor her. hahaha...


Birthday cuppies from Papier. They're yummy.

To my gurlfrens, thanks for the birthday wishes & presents. I heart u gurls! Oh, this year instead of our usual 'shop shop eat eat shop shop' birthday routine, I did a scrapbook birthday party @ Papier. Celebrate it with my gurlfrens earlier this month. It was fun! Its their first time scrapping, hope they enjoy it.


Red Velvet cuppies, homemade by my dear fren Nora. Simply delicious!




I heart you gurls! Though we don't see each other often but we're always there for one another. Thanks for such a wonderful friendship.


My altered notebook that I made for each of them.



Have a nice day!

5 comments:

Blossom inch said...

wow! wonderful and such a happy scrappers. Delicious cuppies and happy birthday babe!

teacher jessy said...

happy Birthday to you again and what a great way to celebrate your birthday by creating memories with your girlfriends!! A year older, a year wiser! Hugs

Amelia Khalik said...

Happy Birthday dear! May Allah swt blessed u n family always. Looks like a ball!! I'm sure they had lotsa fun! wowwww..love the altered journal too!! Cantek..:))

Liza Yahya said...

Really looks like everybody had a great time..yummy cuppies surely..happy..happy..birthday dear

Lynnda Hosni said...

Happy Birthday Rosa... Im sure you had a ball!!... Many happy returns and good health...xoxo