Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Are You Feeling Groovie Nov Challenge



Hey hey. I'm in the mood to play along. Am submitting the above LO for the November challenge at Are You Feeling Groovie. The challenge is to include chipboard anyway, anyhow in the layout. More details HERE.

I decided to scrap a picture of my one and only niece. She's so cute, I heart her oh so very much! The pic is taken few months back, I went shopping and she tag along. She's showing off her new pink with blings headband that I bought for her. It's all about pink, blings and butterfly! That's my niece, Alisya Iris.



Using my Sizzix Flourish Dies, I cut out the plain chipboard and paste pp onto it. The photo corners and "unforgettable" chipboard is from WRMK. I also did some random stamping onto the background.



"There is a garden in every childhood, an enchanted place where colors are brighter, the air softer, and the morning more fragrant than ever again" -Elizabeth Lawrence.

Materials used: My Mind's Eye pp (Ooh LaLa Collection), Plain chipboard, Sizzix Flourish Dies, Provo Craft Butterfly dies & embossing folder, WRMK chipboards, Doodlebug design alphabets, American Crafts Thickers, Prima Crystals, Fiskars Clear Stamps (Butterfly Magic), MS puncher & Ice Stickles.

8 comments:

Edleen said...

Beautiful layout! and great use of those chippies :)

annieambriel said...

Lovely bold LO. I love the use of the chippies as well :)

Naddy said...

Tht's a pretty LO rosa... love the sweet colours and the embellishments :)

Amelia Khalik said...

Wooweeeee...so cantek lah u!!! I like the colours too!!..:))

Lynnda Hosni said...

Hi Rosa.... that is one beautiful layout... lovely photo too...

Thank you so much for all your love and time visiting my blog... so much appreciated...

I will link your blog to mine now...and am a follower... beware!!!...LOL...

Have a good one...
I'm going to browse thru your awesome blog too much to see....xoxo

Craftylicious said...

gorgeous layout! i like ur use of punched borders ...n ur niece is real cutie pie! :)

Blossom inch said...

such a nice layout! love the swirls chipboard and everything! Thanks for sharing!

Sandy Ang said...

She definitely looks fabulous in that photo. Wanted to say how touched you included me on your blog list.