Wednesday, November 3, 2010

8"x8" canvas

Hey, it's Wednesday & the 3rd day of November. It's November already? Gosh, time flies! Today, I'm gonna share with you my Papier's DT project. For this week, I did a canvas LO- 8"x8" KCK Craft Artist canvas.



- I used Slice Basic 1 Design Card to cut out the photos.



- To add some texture to it, I used masking tape.



- To embellish it, I cut out the design from the pp.



- The seahorse, I used the Tattered Angels Glimmer Screen, dab it with acrylic paint.

That's all from me this week. I will be back with another project next week, same time, same day. Till then, happy crafting!

Materials used: 8"x8" KCK Craft Artist canvas, Webster's Pages pp (Seaside Retreat), masking tape, Arcylic paint, Glitz Stickles, Ice Stickles, Tattered Angels Glimmer Screen, Brilliance Pearlescent Lime inkpad, StazOn. 

4 comments:

Amelia Khalik said...

Love the seahorse big time!!! Artistic canvas! :))

Naddy said...

gorgeous canvas, very artsy... i like :) nice photos too :)

Blossom inch said...

gorgeous and totally stunning Kak Rosa, I love it! Thanks for sharing and hope to see you soon!

Rosa said...

Thanks ladies!