Wednesday, October 13, 2010

'Paperless' Altered Clipboard

Hola! It's Wednesday & it's my turn to share with you my DT assignment for Papier. It's an altered art project.




I altered a clipboard and it's paperless! It's a simple project of what you can do with your stamps + other mediums. Visit papier's blog [HERE] for the step by step guide.

Try it. Its fun!

My scrapping room & table is in a mess, I am so in the mood to paint. Using the same technique, I made this to put my LePlume and other markers.


The front


The back


Side View




You can also use the flower stamp to embellish your LO. Stamp on a plain cardstock, cut out the pattern & colour it with LePlume marker. You can jazz it up with stickles / embossing powder etc.





That’s it for today. Just a simple project from me. Hope you like it.
Cheers....

4 comments:

teacher jessy said...

Love how versatile the hero arts stamp can do & u definitely used it well on various projects. Thanks for sharing :)

Amelia Khalik said...

I love ur simple idea n tutorial. Nicely done, thanks for sharing..:))

liza yahya said...

Indeed an inspiring thingy to make. Your flowers r set for the runway!

Rosa said...

Sifu Jessy, thanks for looking. Yup, can do many things with the stamp.

Hey hey Amelia, its simple just like me. hehehe...

Kak Liza, try and make 1 for yourself yeah. Happy crafting.