Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Design Team at Papier

I am now part of the Design Team at Papier. You can read more about it here.

Queen of Slice? Me? Errrr am not, I don't deserve such title. *pressure pressure*

I would like to thank Papier for giving me the opportunity to be part of their design team.

Starting next week, I'll be hosting "Monday Coffee with Rosa" at Papier. It'll be on every Monday at 11am. It's not just for those with Slice, it's for scrapbookers / cardmakers to get together, exchange ideas, sharing tips n techniques & scrap together. Do come and join me. The more the merrier. 'Happy scrapping time'.

Oh, don't forget to check out Papier's blog. Starting next week, Papier's DT will be sharing with you our project. New post everyday!

2 comments:

Blossom inch said...

Congrats Rosa babe, you are really an amazing artist. Hope to see you soon. Hugs

Rosa said...

Hi Yuz. Hope you are feeling better. Look fwd to see you too! Cheers