Friday, October 1, 2010

Bloggie blog

I started scrapbooking in 2007 and am totally hooked! I don't have a specific style. I love trying out new techniques. I enjoy making mini albums, altered arts, canvas layout, cards, etc etc... I'm a stamper at heart and can never get enough of it.

I love my Slice, and that's the reason why my work is mostly embellished using Slice. Apart from Slice, I also use Pazzles and dies from Sizzix, Cuttlebug & Spellbinders.

Scrapbooking is a way for me to channel any negative energy into something positive (a good way to distress) & it's my 'me-time'.

6 comments:

naddy said...

Hi rosa! welcome to blogsphere :) Cant wait to see more of your beautiful creations! :)

-Naddy (http://scrappingwithnaddy.blogspot.com)

Amelia Khalik said...

Hoyyeehhhh..my slice sifu is in d house!!! hehehe. Arrrgghhh now there's more reason to create..u know we'll be here waiting for more updates!!! :))

teacher jessy said...

Hey Rosa dear!! Welcome to the world of blogging! Your creations are beautifully done!!

Rosa said...

thanks nad. Am looking fwd to see more of yours.

Rosa said...

Amelia, you mean more reason to create with slice? hehehe...

Rosa said...

thank youuu teacher jessy!